Welcome to the Prospect Power Pro web site. This web site is best viewed using the most currently updated version of a commercially available browser.
The information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as specific advice on any subject matter. Transmission and receipt of information on this web site is not intended to create an advisory, agency, or consulting relationship nor will the act of sending email to any email address at Site Steering or Prospect Power Pro create an advisory, agency, or consulting relationship.
Account Holder and Free Information Participants Direct Contact Notice
The SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network reserves the right to contact the individual providing their personal contact information through this website (“Participant”) via SMS/MMS text message, electronic mail, automated telephone or voicemail messages to provide Participant with their free information, account holder related information, and marketing messages (“Direct Contact Feature”). Since Prospect Power Pro is simply a trade name that is wholly owned by Site Steering the two names may be used interchangeably in this document.
To participate in Site Steering’s Direct Contact Feature, all Participants must have an SMS/MMS text messaging-enabled mobile phone. Standard SMS/MMS text rates apply and/or data usage (depending on your carrier). Neither Site Steering nor its affiliates charge Participant for this service, but standard SMS/MMS text messaging rates may apply, as provided in your wireless plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). By participating, you agree and accept to be bound by this Notice, which shall be final. Site Steering has the right to modify this Notice in its sole discretion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Direct Contact Feature. You are providing your information at your own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and Site Steering and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (ii) errors in transmission; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Site Steering; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by your participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Direct Contact message; or (v) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with this Notice and the Direct Contact Feature generally.
Participants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the Site Steering Direct Contact Feature and/or use of any message, and release Site Steering and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. Site Steering and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Participants or to any other person resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com.
Site Steering may prohibit any Participant or potential Participant from participating in the Direct Contact Feature, if at the sole discretion of Site Steering, such Participant shows a disregard for this Notice, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Participant, SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com, or it agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Notice, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and in connection with the Direct Contact Feature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
You, as a Participant on our web site network, hereby consent to receive phone calls from automatic telephone dialing systems and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and/or SMS/MMS text messages and/or email messages, from or on behalf of Site Steering, at the telephone number and email address provided on or through any form on this web site. You acknowledge your understanding that your consent herein is not a required condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. The SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network will contact you via SMS/MMS text message, electronic mail, automated telephone messages or automated voicemail messages to provide you with your free information, account information, marketing messages, and follow-up communications ("Direct Contact Feature"). By submitting any form on any page of our web sites you agree to this Notice and provide your informed consent to receive these messages. Please read and review the entire Site Steering Terms of Service for additional details, and to understand your rights and obligations related to using the SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network.
Income Potential And Testimonial Disclaimer
Income examples and testimonials may be only representative of some of the most successful participants in the Site Steering, Prospect Power Pro or Main Street Miracle programs. Some individuals using and/or purchasing our programs may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL. These claims are not a guarantee of your potential income, success or achievement, and they are not necessarily typical of average participants. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your input, determination, hard work, ability to follow directions, and personal motivation. Results will vary person to person.
Testimonials and/or endorsements appearing on our web site network are actually received via text, audio or video submission. Documentation of receipt is retained for our records. They are individual experiences, reflecting the real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are the typical results that participants will generally achieve. The testimonials and endorsements are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials or endorsements that are displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. The whole message received by the testimonial or endorsement writer may not be displayed when it seemed lengthy, or the whole testimonial or endorsement did not seem relevant for the general public.
Site Steering, Prospect Power Pro, and Main Street Miracle are not responsible for any of the opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements that are received by and posted to our web site network. We are not a forum for testimonials or endorsements and provide them strictly on the basis as described in the preceding three paragraphs. Opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements that are shared in blog or page comments by individual users are not screened as described in the preceding three paragraphs, and are a means for participants to share their experiences with one another. To prevent abuse, all opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements will be reviewed by Site Steering management. Inappropriate and/or offensive opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements will be removed from our web site network.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this web site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this web site any content that: is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our web site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail or junk messages, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email or messages, or duplicative messages;
- Attempt to collect information about visitors to our web site or otherwise attempt to extract data or data fields, including without limitation to any credit card information or email addresses;
- Sell access to or the use of this web site, including any content contained on it, downloaded or accessed from this web site, except as specifically permitted in writing by Site Steering;
- Set up multimedia autoresponders within your account that are used for someone or some entity other than your own personal or business use. Site Steering multimedia autoresponder accounts are limited to an account holder’s personal or business use, and cannot be used to set-up multimedia autoresponders for friends, associates, etc. Please contact us about a custom account if you require a Site Steering Direct Contact multimedia autoresponder account that will allow the set-up of multimedia autoresponders for friends, associates, etc.; and
- Redistribute, without our specific written consent, any content found on this web site in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, email, SMS/MMS text messages, automated voice messages, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Indemnification by User
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any third party relating in any way to your use of this web site or breach of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
You agree and acknowledge that the SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network of websites provides a service that will allow you to contact your customers, prospects and/or manage campaigns for your own clients, AND THAT you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any jurisdiction that claims that you have violated laws through your use of the SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network of websites. We have made reasonable attempts to include features that allow you to follow the law in several jurisdictions (especially the United States, where we are based), however, you agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for using those features or not, determining the features applicable in your jurisdiction and/or determining whether the SiteSteering.com, SiteSteering.net, ProspectPowerPro.com, and MainStreetMiracle.com network of websites provides adequate features to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Third Party Websites, Content, and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely between you and such third parties. If we provide access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties. Furthermore, Site Steering assumes no responsibility for any content which you may find on sites that link either to or from us, including, without limitation, the accuracy of the information found on these sites, the compliance (or lack thereof) with any legal requirements applicable to these sites and for any viruses or other harmful programs that may be contained on these sites, nor is Site Steering responsible should any web site contain content or links to other sites that you may find offensive.
By accessing third party services through our website, you hereby authorize such third party service providers to provide Site Steering with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
“Site Steering,” "Prospect Power Pro," or "Main Street Miracle," as well as the stylized versions of this term and the logo(s) associated with it, and the other identifying trade and/or service marks of Site Steering, Prospect Power Pro, or Main Street Miracle and its affiliates are and shall remain the exclusive property of Site Steering and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trademarks that may be displayed on this web site are the property of their respective owners. All content on this web site is the copyrighted property of Site Steering, and is protected by international copyright law.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that we may post on this web site. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice (which may be submitted electronically) containing all of the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material on our web site that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party.
A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
P.O. Box 168272
Irving, TX 75016
To contact us via email please click here.
Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.
TCPA & CTIA Compliance
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), is a federal law that regulates messaging and sales promotions by phone. It includes the following important points.
1. You must obtain express written consent before sending promotional messages.
- Messages soliciting anything requires proof of consent by the recipient. SMS opt-in using a mobile keyword and online sign-up forms generally provide evidence of consent. Written consent may be paper sign-up forms expressly indicating SMS messaging content.
- Voice broadcasting with pre-recorded messages are a form of messaging. Requiring a caller to press the number 1, for example, provides express consent to receive the voice broadcast message.
- Internal communications, emergency alerts, etc. require written or documented verbal consent.
2. Promotional and solicitation messages may be sent only from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., recipient’s time.
3. Automated or manual messaging systemss must provide for opt-outs by any reasonable means, and senders may not restrict or prevent opt-out methods.
4. TCPA violations are subject to a fine of up to $1,500 per each message sent per recipient for every occurance.
You can use these links for the precise information:
Mobile carriers created an organization called the CTIA to regulate message content and frequency on their networks. Prohibited content includes:
- Adult content
- Alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Violence, hatred, or profanity
You can use these links for the precise information:
Additional information on voice broadcasting can be found on the National Do-Not Call Registry:
Site Steering defines SPAM as one or more commercial or noncommercial unsolicited email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or attempted to be sent, to anyone.
The penalties for sending unsolicited email, SMS/MMS text, or voice (“SPAM”) messages are potentially massive. Site Steering has developed the following “Spam Policy” to protect our Clients and Participants from unnecessary disruptions of service, and this “Spam Policy” is incorporated into the Prospect Power Pro Terms of Service.
Site Steering prohibits the use of its multimedia autoresponder service in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited non-commercial email, SMS/MMS text, or voice message, also known as Spam. You may not use any Site Steering service to send Spam. You may not deliver Spam, or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Site Steering’s services, subscribers, customers or subscribers of customers.
Email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Prospect Power Pro multimedia autoresponder system may not use any means of deceptive addressing, including but not limited to invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, invalid or misleading phone numbers or keywords, employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path, or any other means of deceptive addressing.
Email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Prospect Power Pro multimedia autoresponder system may not use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, or contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading information in the email, SMS/MMS text, or voice message body.
Site Steering prohibits, without exception, the import of any subscriber list that you obtained through a third party. This includes so-called “opt-in,” “business opportunity,” "safe list," or any list that you did not directly create and obtain permission to send email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages to the recipient. You may not import email, SMS/MMS text, cell phone, or land-line phone number lists that have been rented, leased, loaned, borrowed, or purchased. Any email address, cell phone, or land-line phone number, or list of email addresses, cell phones, or land-line phone numbers that you enter directly through your control panel will automatically be sent a message to inform the recipient that they have been added to your list. You can set up this feature through your control panel, and you can create or edit the content of this message. A system default message will be sent in the event that you choose not to create your own message. Some exceptions to this policy of automatically sending a message to those that are manually added to your contact list exist. Please review our FAQ’s or Contact Us for details of these exceptions.
While Site Steering is Internet and direct marketing friendly, it is important to understand that violation of our Spam Policies will not be tolerated, regardless of reason or excuse. If you violate the Prospect Power Pro Spam Policy and send Spam email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages, even if Site Steering services were not directly used (i.e. the Spam contains links or any information that could lead the recipient to Site Steering services), you will:
- have your account terminated immediately without refund, commissions or notice.
- be charged a $1,000.00 penalty fee.
- be reported to your own ISP as a Spammer.
- be reported to any and all government entities with proper jurisdiction.
Please report suspected incidents of SPAM to our abuse department.
Each account type describes the refund policy associated with that account type. As a general rule:
1) For most account types, if you are not 100% satisfied with your Direct Contact Control Center service purchase within the first 21 days, we will be happy to provide a full refund, no questions asked. Additional credit or phone number purchases and/or additional services are not included in this portion of our refund policy, including, but not limited to account upgrades. VERY IMPORTANT – The 21 day 100% satisfaction guarantee applies only to the Account Types that specifically state that the 21 day refund policy applies. If you feel that there is a chance that Prospect Power Pro may not work out for you, you should test the service only with one of the Account Types offering the 21 day refund policy, in order to qualify for the 100% satisfaction guarantee. From time to time, Site Steering may offer other account types that qualify for the 100% satisfaction/refund guarantee, and will be noted specifically with the guarantee/refund policy on the web pages and/or promotional materials describing the account plan. All refund requests must be received in writing prior to 21 days from the start of your Site Steering Direct Contact Control Center qualified account service. Regular mail, email and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of notice of any cancellation or refund request. If you do not receive a confirmation from us that we have received your refund request it probably means that we have not received it. Please contact us to verify that we have received your refund request. Refund requests received after 21 days from opening your qualified account will not be honored, and your account cancellation will be processed as described in section 3 of this Refund Policy. Refunds will only be made to the same credit card or PayPal account that was used for your initial purchase. You can close and cancel your account through your control panel at any time. Closing and cancelling your account through your control panel terminates your subscription immediately, however, it does not automatically process your refund. You must contact us, as described in this section, to receive your prompt refund.
2) For account types other than described in section 1 of this refund policy, if you cancel your Prospect Power Pro monthly billing account at any time during the first 21 days, your account will terminate immediately and all data will be deleted from our server, and no refund will be due (except as described in section 1 of this Refund Policy and specifically designated qualified accounts).
3) If you cancel your Prospect Power Pro monthly billing account at any time after the first 21 days, your account will terminate immediately and all data will be deleted from our server, and no refund will be due.
4) If you cancel your Prospect Power Pro monthly billing account at any other time, your account will terminate immediately and all data will be deleted from our server, and no refund will be due (except as described in section 1 of this Refund Policy and specifically designated qualified accounts). All Additional Message Credit or Phone Number packages purchased to add additional message credits and/or phone numbers to your account will also terminate immediately and all data will be deleted from our server upon account closure or cancellation, and no refund will be due on any remaining message credits or phone numbers that existed in your account prior to your cancellation. DO NOT purchase more message credits or phone numbers than you can reasonably expect to use within a reasonable amount of time. This refund policy will apply to any other additional or custom services, that may be offered from time to time, unless the additional or custom service includes its own refund/return policy.
5) Some account types offered include seven or fourteen day trial periods for nominal amounts, such as one US Dollar. There is A NO REFUND policy on these type of accounts. Your risk is simply the nominal amount charged for the trial AND it is your responsibility to terminate the account prior to the expiration of the trial if you do not intend to retain the account. If you allow your account to go beyond the trial period and it is charged to your credit card or PayPal account no refund will be due in accordance with the above refund policies.
6) Any message credits or phone numbers added to accounts as a monthly recurring quantity are included at no charge to the Account Type. These message credits and phone numbers have no value independent from the Account Type itself. All refunds will be processed based upon the policies specified in the Refund Policy stated above.
It is your responsibility to review this entire Refund Policy and the promotional pages associated with Account Types to determine the exact Refund Policy that applies to each Account Type prior to purchasing.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable in any respect by any court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of law provisions thereto. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and situs in, Dallas County, Texas, USA.
If you have any questions, concerns, want to ask about our web site, or these Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page, or write to us at:
P.O. Box 168272
Irving, TX 75016
Last update: July 26, 2017
This information is not intended to create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Site Steering or Prospect Power Pro.
You should not act or rely on information at this web site without first seeking the advice of an attorney. The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer are very important matters that should not be based on web sites or advertisements.
This material is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal issues that arise, the reader should consult legal counsel.